Kolabbay - Terms of Service
This User Agreement (this "Agreement") is a contract between you ("you" or "User") and Kolabbay Limited ("kolabbay", "we", “our” or "us"). You must read, agree to, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to use our website located at www.kolabbay.com, all affiliated websites owned and operated by us or our Affiliates (collectively, the "Site"), all processes, procedures, guidelines, services, applications and tools that are accessible through the Site ("Site Services"). To the extent permitted by applicable law, Kolabbay may amend this Agreement without prior notice to you at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. Any revisions to this Agreement will take effect when posted on the Site unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site or the Site Services after the effective date of a revised version of this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of its terms and agreement to be bound by its terms.
Experts/Sellers/Freelancers are authorized users who offer and perform services on Kolabbay.
Clients are authorized users who use Kolabbay to request services from experts.
Job means experts services that an expert agrees to provide to a client.
Projects Page is a page where all jobs posted by clients are displayed.
Projects Description Page is a page that describes the project posted by a client and where an expert can contact the client.
Expert Page is where an expert's public profile details are displayed and the client can contact the expert.
Chat Page is where experts and clients communicate and from where an expert can send Custom offers to clients.
Offers are exclusive proposals that an expert can create in response to specific requirements of a client.
Offer Page is where a client can either accept or reject an offer from an expert.
Order is the acceptance and payment of a service by a client.
Order Page is a page that lists all clients active orders.
Manage Sales Page is where an expert manages all of his active orders and can view all revenues earned.
Revenue is the money experts earn from completed orders.
Disputes is disagreements between experts and clients.
1. Digital Signature
By registering for an account on Kolabbay, you are deemed to have executed this Agreement electronically, effective on the date you register your Account.
2. User Responsibilties
- In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address by updating
your Account information on the Site or by contacting Customer Support.
- Kolabbay encourages users to leave reviews and ratings for experts after every transaction. Experts agree that the ratings and reviews will be made public.
3. Service Contracts
Expert and client agree that when a job is accepted by a expert and an order is placed, both parties are deemed to have entered into a servce contract.
4. Service Fee
Expert agrees that when a client pays a expert or funds related to a job are otherwise released to a expert, Kolabbay will first deduct and disburse to Kolabbay up to 20% service fee for creating, hosting, maintaining, and providing the site services and then credit the balance into the Expert's account.
5. Finding or Posting Jobs Fee
Kolabbay only provides the platform for clients to find experts and experts to find jobs. No fee of any sort is required at this moment for posting a job or find jobs on Kolabbay.
6. User Conduct and Protection
● To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing
Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details
to communicate outside of Kolabbay in order to circumvent or abuse the Kolabbay
messaging system or Kolabbay platform is not permitted.
● Kolabbay does not provide any form of protection for users who interact outside its platform.
● All information and file exchanges must be done within Kolabbay\s platform.
● Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
● Discrimination against any member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is strictly prohibited and may result in suspension/removal of your account.
● Any expert with the intention to deframe other experts or users will have account suspended/removed.
● Any attempt to publish or send contents in other to compromise experts or clients is strictly prohibited. Kolabbay takes the matter its members’ security seriously.
● You may not at any time publish or post other people's private and confidential information.
● Kolabbay does not permit any exchange of pornographic or adult materials and services.
● If you come across any form of violations of our Terms of Service, please content Kolabbay's customer support throught the appropriate channel.
7. Resolution of Disputes and Cancellation of Orders
Experts and clients are very much encouraged to resolve any dispute that may arise
from order placed by client or job done by expert.
- If dispute cannot be resolved, clients should contact support on email@example.com.
- Order cancellations are only allowed 7 days after experts are supposed to deliver order.
- If a client decides to cancel an order, the client is requested first to let the expert know before cancellation.
- Our Customer Support will review cancellation request and will contact expert before order is cancalled.
8. Refund Policy
- Kolabbay does not immediately refund payments once an order is cancelled by clients.
- As stated in Section 6 above, a client can only apply for order cancellation after 7 days from when order was supposed to be delivered.
- Kolabbay's support will review cancellation request and contact experts.
- In case payments are refunded, charges are non-refundable. Only aggreed upon payments are refunded.
9. Payment Transactions
- You agree that you may not offer direct payment to expert's outside
of Kolabbay's payment and order system.
- You may not invoice or report an amount lower than the agreed upon amount between expert and client.